EARLS @ THE SALTY DOG





Last night I got to see the beautiful boys of Earls play an amazing little set at The Salty Dog in Northwich.

Coming from Leicester the lads really put on a show and blew me away! To say there’s only two of them in the band they can sure make a lot of noise, which is definitely not a complaint.

I also had the pleasure of shooting with the band and also managed to score a chat with their lead singer, Anthony, and I can honestly say he’s one of the loveliest band members I have encountered.

The two lads recently released their debut album “Cardboard Palace” and played some songs from it at the gig such as “The End Is Nigh”.

After their set I was happy to buy one of their vinyls which features the debut album and it is definitely one of my new favourites.

As this was my first time seeing Earls I didn’t know what to expect but I was completely blown away. I find the band enthusiastic, beautiful and a pair of amazing lads.

If you can catch these lads at some point in your life please do it! I will proudly be wearing my new Earls T-shirt 24/7 and constantly playing their vinyl.

Cheers for reading and thank you Earls for such a good set!Whilst you’re on the website feel free to check out some more of mine or the other bloggers reviews!

Cheers again - Aimee

Comments

Popular Posts