STICKY FINGERS 3/5/19



Without a doubt Friday night was a night to remember. I had the pleasure of seeing my favourite Australia band, sticky fingers, for the first time. This was something I have been waiting for years to do and I can confirm I was not disappointed!

The band came out to a sold out room full of screaming fans and opened with the song ‘land of pleasure’ before playing ‘sad song’ and ‘gold snafu’ for these three songs the crowd, including myself was absolutely wild.

The band played a mixed of songs from all of their albums ensuring that all members of the crowd was content with what they heard! The crowd especially loved songs from the bands first album ‘caress your soul’, singing all the words to ‘bootleg rascal’ ‘Australia street’.

The night was certainly one to remember and a band I would see again if I was lucky enough to have the change.

Review by Alice 

Comments

Popular Posts