MEET THE NORTHERN GROOVE TEAM




BLOGGERS

       AMES 


"I started going to gigs properly about a year ago now, and since then have traveled well over 500 miles across the UK to see my favourite bands. Most of the gigs I go to tend to be post punk/rock/indie etc. bands such as Strange Bones, Blinders, Rascalton etc. I go to quite a lot of gigs so should be writing quite a lot of reviews for the blog in the coming months, plus I am moving to Scotland in September to go to University, so will be throwing myself head first into the Glasgow Punk scene, so hopefully there will be a lot of scope for band exposure on the blog in the future!"

twitter and insta : @givemethesun_


      AIMEE


"I've been going to gigs for around 7 years now and i tend to be at 5-10 a month! The band genres I see range between indie, rock and punk which includes bands such as Saytr Play, The Blinders and a lot more. I tend to go to most gigs in Manchester but I also branch out around the UK (if its a band I love I won't hesitate to travel a big distance!) I will be writing gig reviews as well as single/album/EP reviews and also uploading pictures as I shoot gigs often too!"

twitter: @everydaysince_
insta: @aimeewhitter

     ALICE


"I've been going to gigs for the past few years and have never looked back. I've seen small bands in small arenas as well as some of the biggest bands selling out arenas and I love to go to both just the same! I have met so many amazing people through music and I hope I continue to do this for years to come!"

twitter and insta: @aliceembury_





     JOSEPH


"I've been going to gigs for the last couple of years, seeing bands ranging from Cabbage and The BLinders to Courteeners and Kasabian. With being from Manchester, that's where I go to most of my gigs, but have traveled to Glasgow, Yorkshire and a couple of other places. I will be writing gig reviews as well as other things."

twitter and insta: @josephwinskill

Comments

Popular Posts